Thursday, July 22, 2010

It takes time.Really.

Some vodka to jump start this post.I just settled my lawsuit.

I'm on a mission,being a rebel 8/24 hours per day.Approximately.Ask my Geography teacher.I beh syok her.For instance,yesterday,she said,"*Ni shiao sho-sho vin chai maw."
*It means,"Those who didn't do their homework,get out of the class."

Me bitch Reuben didn't do his homework so,I decided to go out and let him copy.(It later ended up with 3 guys copying.)She now thinks I'm 'bad' and wants to call my parents.No,not really,she realised like,during March.What a classy shit.

About my Geography teacher,her name is Gno Yal Nihc.I don't want to talk about this but my commando-in-chief is out of town and because that's how I roll.Yeah...I'm a Penangite who likes adding "..that's how I roll."at the end of shits,nowadays. 8D

She's married to a Japanese.NOBODY I know knows how or why.On second thought,I stop here.I'm feeling uncomfortable..right about,now.



No comments: