Thursday, December 9, 2010

da closedown throwdown hoedown before you fall down.

This may probably be my last post.Yes,I am not giving free internet cookies anymore.Well said. :)

How you guys beann?Good? Okay? Bad? Your dog died?

To make this post a memorable one,I would like to make this post a little different from the others. I'm gonna make it black ! I'm gonna be awesome and talk about shoes.

No,not really.I'm just gonna throw pictures of shoes I want.
Numero une!
*just kidding.In no particular order.And no particular design whatyourmommadeforbreakfast.

A pair of Vans slip-ons. As what I've heard over the internet,all the kool keetz wear Vans :X
But I guess it's being monopolized by malays of our country.Sad sad world it is.
A pair of Puma Suedes. Oh yeah,classy sexayy shizzehh.I know it's a little common..but obviously for a reason. ;) But dammit!Suede materials are hard to take care of :(





A pair of Adidas Stan Smtih.
I duno why either...



So the sexay..you know what I the saying?!

And some other shoes you can find in Petaling Street lah..

Hi Hannah Chan :))

No comments: